Saturday, July 4, 2009

Love Text Quotes (301-410)

Love Text Quotes 301.
A girl after a long time of being away returned home and met up w/ an ex-bf..

G: ei, wat's up? did u miss me?
B: no, he replied

(the girl was deeply saddened dat tears welled up her eyes, she turned her back to leave then the boy spoke)

B: No.. "I dont just miss you.. I miss us.. and how I wish I can find the right words to get you back and make you stay coz its been hell since u left and it took my heart and life away..

Love Text Quotes 302.
People fall in love and fall out of it.
People say they do love you at the right moments of their lives.. Then they disappeared in the wrong moments.. People do the sweetest things when their love is young. They turn bitter when it gets old..
People feel hot during months.. They get cold during years.. but when people have been all trough these years and still find themselves strangely together. These people are the people meant to share a life of changes, only love unchanged.

Love Text Quotes 303.
She would want to see me... If I had said how i feel about her she would miss me even more. All this time i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait. Yet I cant still appear before her eyes. I nver want to see her cry anymore.Even if it means I will no longer exist in her heart...

Love Text Quotes 304.
True love is like ghost, everyone talks about it,
but only few seen it,
I don’t believe it exist
until I saw you.

Love Text Quotes 305
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations,
It's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Love Text Quotes 306
One very hard thing in this life is when you know inside your heart that you love the person. But you run out of reasons to fight for what you fee

Love Text Quotes 307
If you find someone with a good heart
that makes your heart beat faster,
and that gives you a life and a heart
that promises you forever,
embrace it and let it grow.

Love Text Quotes 308
It hurts to know that I've fallen in love with someone who left me hanging in the air.
Why?
Because I've closed my eyes from the reality that he never really loved me.
"He just cared."

Love Text Quotes 309
Text Love Messages

When I’m away from you,
I’m still with you,
when my eyes are closed,
I still see you,
when I’m awake,
I still dream of you,
when I feel have everything,
I still need you,
and no matter what I still love you.

Love Text Quotes 310
Love isn’t true saying ” I Love You”
Love isn’t sincere when you
pretend and not really do.
Love will never stay when you
really mean it, for love never dies.

Love Text Quotes 311
sometimes, its best to leave some words
unspoken than to have it said yet would only
bring confusion & pain to one's heart..

Love Text Quotes 312
Most relationship fail,
not because of the absence of love.
Love is always present,
it’s just one love too much
and the other loved too little

Love Text Quotes 313
“Naisip ko, kahit ilang Centrum ang inumin ko,
Hindi ako magiging complete,
Kung wala ka sa buhay ko..”

Love Text Quotes 314
True joy comes from loving Jesus
not from things that we amaze.
He alone brings joy and gladness,
peace and love that really last.
I saw Jesus in you.

Love Text Quotes 315
“Don’t give me a reason to love you if you are not yet ready to love me.

Love Text Quotes 316
Girl: San ka na?
Boy: Dito ako welding shop..
Try kong ayusin yung naputol nating relasyon..

Love Text Quotes 317
Take care of the persons you love,
never attempt to tell lies or attempt to hurt them,
You’ll never know how important they are
until they are out of your life.

Love Text Quotes 318
Love can never be taugh for it has to be learned,
love can never be bought for it has to be given.
love can never be keep for it has to be free.
Love can never be old for it lives to last a lifetim

Love Text Quotes 319
Isn’t it strange how love comes into our lives,
Sometims we love someone without knowing it,
It simply happens, no matter we want to let it go.
The more it stays, that’s the magic of love.

Love Text Quotes 320
“Love comes in the very unexpected time..
It’s like owning a restaurant..
That when you’re about to close at night,
Someone will still knock on the door
right before you turn the sign into “closed”..
and it’s up to you if you’ll let the person in or not.

Love Text Quotes 321
t’s easy to say “I love You”
and even easier to hurt the person you love.
What is hard to do but proof of truly loving,
is saying “I Love You” to the one who hurt you.

Love Text Quotes 322
Kung talagang para sa’yo ang isang tao,
Mawala man sa’yo ng mahabang panahon..
Magkikita pa rin kayo,
Kapag tama na ang mali,
At pwede na ang hindi.

Love Text Quotes 323
You can only push a girl away for so long until she walks out of your life on her own so be careful and make sure this is what you want, because once she turns around, she isn’t coming back.

Love Text Quotes 324
You meet a lot of people,
you search and seek to love you
who’ll love you in return,
not knowing that you are born for someone
and that someone was born for you.

Love Text Quotes 325
We can’t gain if we dont let go,
for ther is no love without tears,
there is no happiness without sacrifice
and there is no forever without goodbyes.

Love Text Quotes 326
To love is nothing,
to be love is something,
to love and to be love is everything.
I’m nothing and you’re something,
let me be your everything.

Love Text Quotes 327
Sometimes we just smile to cover up the pain,
sometimes we laugh to cover up the hurt,
but wether you smile or laugh,
you can never hide from the feeling inside.

Love Text Quotes 328
She may think that the reason
he went away was because
he was a coward, and can’t fight
for the love that he feels
for her..
but the truth is..
he’s brave enough to walk away,
because he knows that
she’ll be happier
with the other and not with him...

Love Text Quotes 329
One day, every girl's prince will come.
Mine just took the wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Damn it! -Cheanne

Love Text Quotes 330
happiness s nver lost f u jz know wr 2 luk 4 it
its always n ur heart wer luv,
hope, & trust lives.
stay happy! for dts wt lyf s meant 2 b....

Love Text Quotes 331
Sweet break-up.
Girl: Break na tayo, kailangan kong mag-concentrate sa studies ko.
Boy: Siguraduhin mong wala kang bagsak kundi tayo ulit!

Love Text Quotes 332
Its easy to fall in love.
The difficult thing is finding someone to catch you.

Love Text Quotes 333

contnment s not found having evrything, but being satisfied
w/ evrything u have.

Love Text Quotes 334

" i will nver change my originality 4 d sake of others.
bcoz in ds world, no one cn play my role better dan me.
so i shud be myself and win d world.


Love Text Quotes 335
Falling in love is like falling asleep while the classes are going on.
You were not supposed to but you did.

Love Text Quotes 336
As you read a book,
It's hard to turn into another page unless you understand the first one,
Just like LOVE...
It's hard to go on with the new,
Unless your over with your PAST.

Love Text Quotes 337
we cry wen our hearts couldnt anymor
hide d pain, cry if u want..dats not a weakness..
it actually heals d wound dat laughtr can't cure..

Love Text Quotes 338
It's not always right to stay in pain when you know you've had too much.
And it isn't always wrong to be happy, when you know it's about time that you deserve to be.

Love Text Quotes 339
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trial to make you strong,
enough sorrow to make you human,
enough hope to make you happy
and enough money to buy me a gift.

Love Text Quotes 340
Dream what you want to dream,
go where you want to go,
and be what you want to be,
because you have only one life
and one chance to do all things you want.

Love Text Quotes 341
A kid ask God wat is d most impt. thing
to give to someone.
God answered.."TIME" 'my child.
But why time and not love?
Love...u can give dat, u can have dat,
u cn share dat 2 anybody...but with time,
u can't stop it or control it., Cause u can nver
back d time dat has gone by. So spend ur time wisely
and cherish it while u stil have it.
spend time with ur love ones coz u nver knw
wen ur time is over..:)

Love Text Quotes 342
Don’t go for looks, They can decieve,
Don’t go for wealth,even that fade away,
Go for someone who makes you smile
because it takes only a smile
to make a dark day seem bright.

Love Text Quotes 343
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone
an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Love Text Quotes 344
Love comes to those who still hope
although they’ve been disapointed
to those who still believe
although they’ve been betrayed,
and to those who still love
although they’ve been hurt before

Love Text Quotes 345
Don’t be afraid to say ” I Love You”
to the one you love for it
might be too late to say it,
once you feel like saying
it maybe he has find the comfort
of hearing it from someone else.

Love Text Quotes 346
They say when love knocks at your door, open it.
But do you know what sometimes love enters
through the backdoor and before you begin to notice,
it is on its way out.

Love Text Quotes 347
'Moving on is not about never looking back, it's taking a glance at yesterday and noticing how much you've grown since then.'

Love Text Quotes 348
Theoretically speaking:
"Accepting and trying to move on."
Sounds easy right?
But, application of that theory simply means.
"Die first and live again."

Love Text Quotes 349
I have come to realize that destiny can hurt a person,
and found myself wondering
why not if all people I could have loved,
I have to be in love with someone
who has takes all away from me.

Love Text Quotes 350
Love is contradiction,
Its hard to find but easy to loose,
makes you feel good but hurt you so bad,
opens your eyes but make you blind,
fills your heart and tears it apart.

Love Text Quotes 351
Come to me before you say goodbye,
hold me close before I start to cry,
I’ll miss you more than you’ll ever know,
so kiss me once before you go.

Love Text Quotes 352
Inspirational Love Quotes

If you love someone,
but your someone loves someone else
still be the same someone like before,
because time will come
your someone will realize that you are not only someone
but you are the One.

Love Text Quotes 353
Real love?
It's when you go through the hard trials of trust and sacrifice.
And still wake p every morning, falling in love all over again.

Love Text Quotes 354
Habang nagkakatuwaan kayo ng mga barkada mo,
Nilapag mo yung CP mo sa mesa tapos nag-CR ka lang sandali,
Tapos pagbalik mo may na-receive kang text,
Nagulat ka kasi yung message na yun galing sa taong mahal na mahal mo!
Excited kang basahin ang text niya...

"Huwag kang uminom ng marami ha! Uwi ng maaga, mag-aalala ako sa'yo. Sige, mahal na mahal kita kahit hindi ko pinahahalata."

Nagulat ka, sobrang saya mo!
Tapos biglang lumapit sa'yo bestfriend mo sabi niya.

"Best, nakitext ako kanina ha, nagreply na ba?

Love Text Quotes 355
Do you know what's the most painful thing in the world?
It's when you both love each other and yet you couldn't patch things up.
Where's the pain?
It's when one decides to end it up.
And the other has no choice but to give up.

Love Text Quotes 356
Be careful when you give your heart to someone,
you’re giving that power to hurt you,
just give it to me, coz I will never hurt you.

Love Text Quotes 357
Love isn’t true saying ” I Love You”
Love isn’t sincere when you
pretend and not really do.
Love will never stay when you
really mean it, for love never dies.

Love Text Quotes 358
It’s really painful to say goodbye
to someone you don’t want to let go off,
but its even more painful
to ask the person to stay
when you can never work things out
the way it should be.

Love Text Quotes 359
Feelings are never permanent..
Maybe today,
You love that person..
Maybe tomorrow.
Its hate...

You can never know how much a person means to you, unless that person is gone.

Love Text Quotes 360
lyf is full of uncertainties. We'll nevr know
wen our time on earth is up till its over.
So take many pics, laugh much,take time
ti luk up at the stars, sing loudly, feel d cold wind,
smile a lot, & love like uv nver been hurt coz every
sixty seconds u spend is a minute of happiness ul
nver get back...

Love Text Quotes 361
"Do you know what happens when you hurt people?
When you hurt people, they begin to love you less and begin to forget that they loved you once."

Love Text Quotes 362
Never love to deep.
Coz someday, it'll be like a tree you've planted,
Where in the roots are too hard to be pulled-out,
Yet, very painful to cut out.

Love Text Quotes 363
Hindi lahat ng nawawala, natatagpuan pa.
Hindi lahat ng umalis, bumabalik pa.
Katulad mo...
Na kapag nawala, hahanapin ko.
Kapag umalis, hihintayin ko kaso hindi lahat ng kaibigan ko kasinghalaga mo...

Love Text Quotes 364
There was one time I fell in love with someone very special I told myself that I'll never give up on that someone,
But one day I did.
Why?
Because I never knew that too much LOVE can HURT.

Love Text Quotes 365
leArN fRom diS: " bE vEry cArEfuL iF u mkE a wOmAn cRy
bEcAuSe GOD cOuNts hEr tEArs. evEry tEAr a wOmAn sHed
iS eQuivAlEnt oF mAn'S sAcRificEs iN lyF. tHe wOmAn cAmE
fRom a mAn's riB,noT on hiS fEet to bE sTeppEd on;
nOt on hiS hEaD to bE sUpEriOr,bUt oN hiS siDe to bE eQuAl.
uNdEr thiS aRmS to bE pRotEctEd & nEAr to hiS hEaRt tO bE lovEd..
"pLEaSe pAsS tHiS tO alL tHE wOmEn u lOvE & mEn fOr tHEm tO kNow
thE vAluE oF eVEry wOmAn.=Godbless

Love Text Quotes 366
GOD SAID:
trials r not da reason 2 giv up
but a challenge 2 improve ourselves
difficulties r not an xcuse 2 backout
but an inpiration 2 mov 4ward...;-)

Love Text Quotes 367
No woman can dislike a man for loving Her
but she can hate him for pretending to.
A man can have many woman,
but he loves only one.

Love Text Quotes 368
Loving someone may mean pain and sacrifice
but if the person I am to love were you,
I’d rather embrace pain and sacrifice
rather than never love at all.

Love Text Quotes 369
Whe you fall in love there’s always a risk
of getting hurt. love’s restless, Love’s a flirt,
Love has places to go and people to hurt you.
but amidst all that the risk is worth it.

Love Text Quotes 370
"Ang pag-ibig parang imburnal...
Nakakatakot mahulog.
Pag nahulog ka, it's either by accident or sadyang tanga ka lang talaga?"
May sense di ba?

Love Text Quotes 371
They say true love only happens once in a blue moon.
Eh, sa buong buhay ko, hindi pa ako nakakakita ng asul na buwan!
Adik di ba?
Buwan?
Asul?
Oh c'mon... -Kairus


Love Text Quotes 372
Kapag sobrang close mo isang kaibigan, natutunan mo siyang mahalin.
Kaya huwag kang masyadong maging close sa'kin ha!
Baka mahalin kita tapos...
"May mahal ka na palang iba!"
Ang sakit di ba?

Love Text Quotes 373
Always remember that if a person loved you once,
even a hundred years passed there will still be some of that love
no matter how much the person denies it.

Love Text Quotes 374
A friend is their before you know it, to lend a hand before you ask it,
to give love before you need it,
and their you were before I knew it.
Now where was I??

Love Text Quotes 375
A heart is a big treasure box, I put all my cheerish thoughts,
dozen of praises, truths and memories,
everything thats important to me and guess what??
that’s where I’m keeping you.

Love Text Quotes 376
There was one time,
I fell in love with someone very special
And I told myself that I'll never give up on that someone.
But one day,
I did...
Why?
Because I realize PAIN can melt away the LOVE.

Love Text Quotes 377
When does being happy becomes scary?
When your happiness could mean a heartbreak for somebody else.

Love Text Quotes 378
You just can't have what you want when you want it.
But sometimes that doesn't mean you can never have it.
Everything takes place at the right time.
Maybe its not a "NO",
It might be just a "NOT NOW".

Love Text Quotes 379
Una akala ko,
Kapag mahal mo siya at mahal ka rin niya,
Ok na...
Hindi pa pala....
Masakit pero..
Pwedeng.
Ngayon mahal ka niya,
Pero bukas....
Alam mo na...

Love Text Quotes 380
Nang iwan niya ko,
Sinabi ko, kakayanin ko.
Walang luhang tumutulo sa mata ko.
Isa lang nagpahirap,
Yun ang paggising araw-araw at sinasabi ko sa sarili ko.
"Panibangong araw na naman ng wala siya. Kayanin ko pa kaya?!

Love Text Quotes 381
Love is not a feeling.
Feelings easily pass and change or fade away.
But true love is an act of wanting to continue.
Despite and inspite of everything.

Love Text Quotes 382
Birth Months & Meanings:
Jan: Seloso
Feb: Mahirap mahalin; moody; katok
March: Sweet; Loyal; My konting arte
April: Pasaway; Makulit; Mayabang
May: Honest; Minsan nangangaliwa; Seductive
June: Love; User playgirl / boy
July: Stick to one
August: Mahilig sa boy / girl pero loyal
September: Takot magmahal at masaktan
October: Hindi kuntento sa isa; Bolero

Love Text Quotes 383
"It is better to cry than to be angry because anger hurts other while tears flow silently through the sould and cleanses the heart." - Pope John Paul II

Love Text Quotes 384
“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.”

Love Text Quotes 385
“I never thought it was worth it, you know waiting for your love, and then I felt your kiss, I could wait forever for this”

Love Text Quotes 386
“Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.”

Love Text Quotes 387
“Kiss your life. Accept it, just as it is. Today. Now. So that those moments of happiness you're waiting for don't pass you by.”

Love Text Quotes 388
“I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart.And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forver stay in my heart-locked inside.Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.”

Love Text Quotes 389
Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.

Love Text Quotes 390
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”

Love Text Quotes 391
“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

Love Text Quotes 392
“The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned.”

Love Text Quotes 393
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Love Text Quotes 394
“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

Love Text Quotes 395
“You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”

Love Text Quotes 396
“One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.”

Love Text Quotes 397
If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.

Love Text Quotes 398
One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.”

Love Text Quotes 399
Trying to make someone fall in love with you is about as pointless as trying to control who you fall in love with.”

Love Text Quotes 400
“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”

Love Text Quotes 401
Just so you know, there's a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will.”

Love Text Quotes 402
“Every man is afraid of something. That's how you know he's in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.”

Love Text Quotes 403
“Love is like an earthquake-unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over you realize how lucky you truly are.”

Love Text Quotes 404
“It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.”

Love Text Quotes 405
You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”

Love Text Quotes 406
“You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you. And all you've done is go farther and farther away from the precious love that's been waiting for you all the time.”

Love Text Quotes 407
“I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love”

Love Text Quotes 408
If I have hrt I can have "ea" to have a heart and "U" to get hurt. Still I'd rather choose U to get hurt than have a heart w/o U.

Love Text Quotes 409
“Do not love me because i love you, love me for loving me.”

Love Text Quotes 410
“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.”

2 comments:

  1. The last time i contacted Dr. Abolo was when my husband to bee lift me for another lady and i contacted him, and he brought him back with his powerful spell within a lighting speed. Then we got married, as we moved on for some years we had a big quarrel as a result of not bearing him a child then i remember that Dr.Abolo is there to help me out, quickly i contacted him again and he said i shouldn't worry that everything is going to be okay. In some few months time i went for check up and discovered that i was pregnant, then me and my husband went back into the good terms we where before. Dr. Abolo has made me believe that there is a man like God in this earth who never fails . So to those of you who need help in different area in your relationship should contact Dr. Abolo now on {abolospell@hotmail.com} or call him (+2347052534659) because he never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Tanya Albert from United State I was heartbroken that my boyfriend decided to leave the relationship, so I had the Retrieve A Lover spell cast. with Dr Ekpiku Within a week of the spell casting, he called "just to talk." After some pleasant talks and catching up, he asked to see me again. I felt he had started to turn around. I decided to give him a chance just to see. now we are happily married and He is absolutely crazy about me, i thank Dr Ekpiku for bringing back my ex, if you need his help you can contact him via email:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete