Saturday, July 4, 2009

Love Quotes (1-100)

Love Text Quotes

Love Text Quotes 1
Love is when two people don't like to be apart, when they want to share everything heart to heart

Love Text Quotes 2
Love is just a four letter word with so many meanings behind it

Love Text Quotes 3
It hurts to fall in love with a friend.
You keep on hiding your feelings, avoiding it as much as you can until you cry your heart out.
All out of fear of losing a friend and a love you never had.

Love Text Quotes 4
Love is the way I feel when I can't imagine my life without you

Love Text Quotes 5
When you sleep with a broken heart.
Waking up is the hardest part...

Love Text Quotes 6
But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever.
That's love.

Love Text Quotes 7
Sometimes we dream of ideal love.
And when it comes, we give the best to hold on to it.
But although, we give more than enough...
Love still hurts for reasons we don't understand.

Love Text Quotes 8
Weird ang love,
"Yung gusto mo ayaw sa'yo. Yung ayaw mo, may gusto sa'yo."
Sana baliktad na lang!
Oy'as otsug yam om waya yung. Oy as waya, om otsug gnuy.

Love Text Quotes 9
Bakit kapag nagmahal ka?
Kailangang masaktan?

Ano yun?
Package deal?
Buy love, take pain...

Pwede bang?
With every purchase of love.
You can get your loved one for free?

Love Text Quotes 10
Someone said to me...
"I love you!"
I sneezed...
I replied, "Sorry, but I'm allergic to lies."


Love Text Quotes 11
Love is stronger than pride,
So when you love someone tell them and never let go.

Love Text Quotes 12
If someone leaves you,
Don't dare to cry but smile and be happy.
Pero bago mo siya palayain, ibulong mo 'to sa kanya:
"Cute ako, pasalamat ka pinatulan kita! Pangit..."

Love Text Quotes 13
True love never surrenders.
It might get tired, but a little rest is enough to love again even better because true love would never complain.
It would always find a way to understand pain.

Love Text Quotes 14
"Distancing" is done for two reasons:
Either because you hate the person, or your just too scared to fall completely for that person.

Love Text Quotes 15
Interviewer: If you will be given a chance to have a third eye, saan mo ilalagay yun at bakit?
Tong: Sa puso ko para hindi na ako mabulag sa pag-ibig!

Love Text Quotes 16
I told you I'm not going anywhere.
Don't be afraid, as long as it makes you happy I'll be here.

Love Text Quotes 17
Miss, dictionary ka ba?
Pwede pakispell yung "I LOVE YOU TOO"?

Love Text Quotes 18
Iniisip kita kahit alam kong na sa kanya ka na.
Nag-aalala ko sa'yo kahit inaalagaan ka na.
Gusto kita kahit lang lahat ng panahon mo nakalaan na sa kanya.
Higit sa lahat, mahal kita hindi mo nakikita.

Love Text Quotes 19
"Love covers all wrongs."
~ Proverbs 10:12

Love Text Quotes 20
Man begins by loving love and ends by loving a woman.
Woman begins loving a man and ends by loving love.

Love Text Quotes 21
It feels good when you learn to love that 'someone' who loved you first.
It's like a relief from pain and sadness you've encounteredduring the times you loved a 'someone' whom didn't even care.
What you get to see clearly is the great difference between those two

Love Text Quotes 22
THE KEYS TO LOVE

The key to love is understanding....
The ability to comprehend not only the spoken word, but those unspoken gestures, the little things that say so much themselves.

The key to love is forgiveness...
To accept each other's faults and pardon mistakes, without forgetting - but with remembering what you learn from them.

The key to love is trust...
Though dark doubts lie in hollowed thoughts, it must shine brightly on with reassuring radiance that supresses fear with faith.

The key to love is sharing...
Facing your good fortunes as well as the bad, together, both conquering problems - forever searching for ways to intensity your happiness.

The key to love is giving...
Without thought of return, but with the hope of just a simple smile and by giving in, but never give up.

The key to love is respect...
Realizing that you are two separate people with different ideas. That you don't belong to each other, but that you don't belong with each other and share a mutual bond.

Inside us all...
It takes time and patience to unlock all the ingredients that will take you to its treshold; it is a continual learning process that demands a lot of work. But the rewards are more than worth the effort.
And you are the key to me.

Love Text Quotes 23
When all seems lost and lonely for you
And you dont really know what to do
Look inside your heart and see
There in a special place, I will be

Love Text Quotes 24
Being near is not the meaning of being dear,
I may be far from u but msgs are bridges
2 make u feel that I always REMEMBER YOU

Love Text Quotes 25
It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.

Love Text Quotes 26
A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh... A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT... WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU???

Love Text Quotes 27
Fate has brought us together, to meet, to know and to part is the saddest thing in life.. I Love You.

Love Text Quotes 28
Curved high on a mountain covered in dew... I saw these 3 words... I LOVE YOU!

Love Text Quotes 29
I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is stil the same.
Though I smile and seem carefree,
there's no one who misses you more than me!!

Love Text Quotes 30
I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more. Your happy smile, Your loving face, No one will ever take your place.

Love Text Quotes 31
I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.

Love Text Quotes 32
Stand by me and never let me go.

Love Text Quotes 33
If the only place that I can meet you is in my dream, I don’t want to wake up anymore.

Love Text Quotes 34
I just want you to be happy, even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness

Love Text Quotes 35
I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.

Love Text Quotes 35
2 hearts, 1 souls, 1 beat, You and Me!

Love Text Quotes 37
I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice because I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.

Love Text Quotes 38
You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything!

Love Text Quotes 39
You leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you.

Love Text Quotes 40
A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

Love Text Quotes 41
There is something special between me and you, the flutter in my heart and the glow in your eyes tells me our love is no lies.

Love Text Quotes 42
Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever

Love Text Quotes 43
Would you open your heart to love me once again? I swear that I'll be true and never let go because my heart is you.

Love Text Quotes 44
Everyday away from you, tears could fill an ocean blue. Please don't turn away from all those dreams that we once knew.

Love Text Quotes 45
Life won't mean a thing without you loving me and all I need is you in my life.

Love Text Quotes 46
Don't ever doubt your trust in me, I'll give you my heart so honestly.

Love Text Quotes 47
Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. I Love You my only love.

Love Text Quotes 48
Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

Love Text Quotes 49
I met a crazy man, and I asked him...
"What is greater, heart or brain?"
He answered me laughing...
"I lost my brain because of love, but I lost my love because I started following my brain."

Love Text Quotes 50
"Don't play love with the person who can play better than you."

Love Text Quotes 51
You are not the air that I breathe,
You are the sweet scent that drifts upon it.

You are not the sounds that I hear,
You are the music of my life.

You are not the food that I need,
You are the nourishment of my soul.

You are not my will to survive,
You are my reason for living.

Love Text Quotes 52
It is with you that I experience the wonders of the world.
It is with you that I triumph the challenges in my path.
It is your partnership that will lead me to the fulfillment of my dreams.
It is your friends that guides me as I grow and learn.
It is your patience and wisdom that calms my restless nature.
It is through you that I know my true self.
I do not take you for granted, I cherish you.
I do not need you, I choose you.
I choose you today of all the people who loves.
I choose you tomorrow in the privacy of our hearts.
I choose you in strength and weakness.
I choose you in health and sickness.
I choose you in joy and sorrow.
I will choose you, over all the others everyday for all the days of my life.

Love Text Quotes 53
Infatuation can only hold the mind for a maximum of four months.
If it exceeds that point, then you're already in love.

Love Text Quotes 54
"I do believe that simple things really matter. Because even a simple misunderstanding could ruin EVERYTHING."

Love Text Quotes 55
Don't be sad
when I leave you today
Don't be mad
When I cannot see you the following day
Don't be sad
When I go underway
Just be glad cause I will see you another day
What can I say
I want to see you today
What can I do
I want to be with you
I'm staring at a star
Thinking we can go far
I know you are so far away
But I want to see you everyday
I want to be with you
Our love is so new
You make me feel whole
So now
I got a goal
I will go to you
I will be with you
We will be together and I mean forever.


Love Text Quotes 56
Dasal ng mga umiibig:

"Lord, give me a sign kung siya na nga, Pero kung hindi siya... Eee... Siya na kasi please?!"

Love Text Quotes 57
"Bakit ka malulungkot kung SINGLE ka?

Eh kung marami namang TAKEN na gusto ka."

Love Text Quotes 58
"Paano mo makikita yung para sa'yo... Kung hindi ako 'yung tinitignan mo."

Love Text Quotes 59
Bakit ba lagi ka na lang nakasabit diyan??
Eh pwede ka namang mahulog sa'kin.

Love Text Quotes 60
Most wonderful pairs in the world are:-
HEART & BEAT
NIGHT & MOON
BIRDS & SONGS
ROSES & LOVE
U & UR $MILE.
SO KEEP $MILING ALWAYS.

Love Text Quotes 61
Being near is not the meaning of being dear,
I may be far from u but msgs are bridges
2 make u feel that I always REMEMBER YOU!


Love Text Quotes 62
I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is stil the same.
Though I smile and seem carefree,
there's no one who misses you more than me!!


Love Text Quotes 63
I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more. Your happy smile, Your loving face, No one will ever take your place.

Love Text Quotes 64
Pretending to be friends w/ the
one u love is like breathing underwater-

u can't hold it too long bcoz if u do,
u'll die

Love Text Quotes 65
Do u know d relationship btwen ur 2 eyes?
dey blink 2geder, move 2gedr, cry 2gedr,
c thngs 2gedr & sleep 2gedr.
even though they nver c each other.
friendship should n just lyk dat.
life is hell without friends.
its "WORLBEST FRIEND WEEK"
who is your best friend?
send this 2 all your good friends.
even me if i am one of them. c how many u get back.
f u get mor dan 7, den u r a really lovable person:)

Love Text Quotes 66
"pg ngmhal ka, wg kng umasa n lhat msya..
nanjan c selos, c hnala, c tukso at takot..
pg mhina ka, cla ang ccra sa relasyon n inaalagaan mo...
pero kng mtatag ka, my twla sa taong mhal mu..
d ka nila mti2bag.
ipglban mu hanggat kyamu..pro ppg ang relasyon..
aypuro luha n at lungkot, puro sakit at sma ng loob
bumitaw kna..
wg mong hyaan mging bato ang puso mu pra s iba..


Love Text Quotes 67
"A broken heart doesn't need someone who's willing to make it whole again. Rather, it needs someone who can make it realize that it never really got broken at all."


Love Text Quotes 68
I was a little gloomy when my mom noticed...
She asked if I have a wound, that she may heal.
I touched my chest and said, "there's no blood coming out, but why does it hurt here

Love Text Quotes 69
As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I love you as much as I do. Then I realise its because you are you!


Love Text Quotes 70
hirap mg pretnd dat u luv sumbody else khit wla nman..
pnaphirapan mo ang sarili mo khit alam mong cya
ang mahal mo..
u get jealous everytym my ksma xang iba..
insecure ka sa new luv nya..
d nya lng alam dat ur heart was dying dhil sa sakt at selos..
gus2 mong sbhin sa knya na mhal mo xa but u cnt
why??
coz ur afraid na bka sbhin nya: "nsaan ka nung mnhal kta?
sorry my mhal na akong iba!"

Love Text Quotes 71
"It's funny how other people offer to do lots of brave things just for me... Yet I still chose someone who doesn't give me even just a half what others could offer."

Love Text Quotes 72
i luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style. Wot can i say?ur 1of a kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!

Love Text Quotes 73
I dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz it aint my head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!

Love Text Quotes 74
tinanong ako ngbarkada,
mhal dw b kta, cnagot ko cla
ng tawa, cgaw nla, cnungaling ka!
2malikod ako sabay cgaw!

"oO! mhal ko cia..

o ano may aangal?

Love Text Quotes 75
lam mo my tym na nsa2ktan na aq
pkrmdam q la aqng hlga sau
s sma ng loob n2himik ako ngta2mpo
pro lam mo bkt d2 p dn aq?
kc ms mhlga k kysa sa nr2mdam q.:)

Love Text Quotes 76
kng tlgang pra sau ang isang tao mwla mn xa sau
ng mhbang pnahon mgkkta prin kau
lam m kung kelan? kpag tma na ang mali
at kpag pwde na ang hndi!

Love Text Quotes 77
Define pretending...
Saying your ok, but your not.
That you understand, but you don't.
Acting like your busy, but in reality your lonely.
Convincing people that you just wanna be friends, but you really want is to be more than friends.
When you know that he / she has somebody new, you act like it doesn't hurt when it really hurts so bad inside.
When you say you've moved on, but the truth is your still waiting.
When you say it's over, but you know you still love him / her.
And you say, you can't relate with this message, but then you really do.

Love Text Quotes 78
If you love yourself despite your infinite faults, how can you hate anyone at the glimpse of a few faults?

Love Text Quotes 79
"In order to understand each other, you have to be similar to one another. But to love each other, you have to have some differences."

Love Text Quotes 80
Love is sometimes tragic.
But what can be more tragic than not loving at all.
So go on... Make the sweetest tragedy of your life.

Love Text Quotes 81
Feelings don't die because we keep on feeding them with memories.
That's exactly why it is hard to move on...

Love Text Quotes 82
Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention.
A loving silence often has more power to heal and connect than the most well-intentioned words.
~ Rachel Naomi Remen

Love Text Quotes 83
Hrap m2log pg my prblemang iniicp..
gus2 mong iiyak mnsan nga gus2 mo ng
sumoko pro d mo mgwa lalo na pg
ang prblma mo ay dhil sa taong mhal n mhal mo!

Love Text Quotes 84
Msakit pg di mo naki2ta ang taong mhal mo
dmo mhwakan dmo mlambing
d mo maalagaan pro mas msakit pg d mo alam kng..
mahal ka pa nya o may mahal na syang iba


Love Text Quotes 85
ayos lng skin kng d aq gnon khalaga sau.
ok lng kng hnd m q naiicp pg msaya ka..pro nsktan ka at umiyak
txt m agad aq gus2 q kc ako unang taong mg pngiti sau.

Love Text Quotes 86
S mga pnahong d kta naitxt, d nkamusta, wag m sna isipng nlimutan
n kta dhil d mangya2ri yun. hndi k mwwla, s isip ko
kaw pa, nka ukit kna sa puso ko?


Love Text Quotes 87
nkkpgod rn plang mgmhal kht gno m kmhal ang 1tao drating rn ang
arw n isuk0 m xia. d dhil z dmu na siya mhal. kundi msdo ka
ng nssktan dhil dka nya pnpahalgan.

Love Text Quotes 88
mhirap 2mwa pg my prblem ka mhrap m2log pg my iniicp k
mhrap mgtago pra lng mkaiwas k hgt s lhat mhrap humnap ng iba..
pra lng mkalimutan ung mhal mo.=(


Love Text Quotes 89
Mnsan akala mo ngbgo na ako
mnsan akala mo d kta miss
mnsan akala mo wla ako care sayo
pro kala m lng un kng lam m lang!
mlungkot ako pgwlang txt gling sau..

Love Text Quotes 90
slmat sa lhat ng gnwa mo slmat sa pg-aala2
n ipndma mo
slmat s oras at arw n inilaan mo
pro isa lng mssbi ko,
"sna wg mo pbbyaan srili mo kpg wla n aq."

Love Text Quotes 91
bkt kailngang mkila2 mo ang taong mgpa2tbok ng puso mo
pro, ndi nman pla pra sau?
pra san b xa? tagahilom ng sugat ng nkraan? o tga dag2 ng sakit n nr2mdman?

Love Text Quotes 92
pnkwlan kta kht lam kng mhal kta!
ngmhal aq ng iba kht lam kng dko kya!
lam mo kng bkt ngwa q lhat to?
dhil sa pgm2hal q na bnwla mu..

Love Text Quotes 93
"Sometimes all it takes is one special person to help us look inside ourselves and find a whole different person that we never knew existed."

Love Text Quotes 94
If all the sciences in the world can explain everything...

Can PHYSICS explain why we fall in love with somoene without being affected by gravity?
Why can't LOGIC help us make things right when we are in love?
Would CHEMISTRY give us the chemical elements of love and it's formula?
Can ANATOMY locate the scars in our hearts?
Or can PHYSIOLOGY explain why the heart still beats even it's broken?!

Love Text Quotes 95
mskit pg ang taong mhal mo
wlang oras sau mskt pg nlaman mo s iba my oras sya
d ba nya naicp n nwlan k dn ng pnhon s iba
ng dhil s knya?

Love Text Quotes 96
sa buhay, mraming beses kang mgmhal. pro may isang taong ddating na di
mo mkklimutan d man sya ang mka2luyan mo,
pro xa nman ung taong mgbbgay khulugan s buhay mo.

Love Text Quotes 97
knino kb dpat humanga?

sa taong iniwan ang iba pra mhalin ka..
o
sa taong handang iwan ka dhil my mhal kang iba?


Love Text Quotes 98
kslanan bang mainluv s iba wyl u have anoder?
d nman cguro..
it dpends 2 d prson u luv dhil dka nman
maiinluv s iba kng d dn dhil s pgkukulang nia!!

Love Text Quotes 99
X

bansag s mga past luvrz ntin, but dnt u knw nah sa math,
x stands 4 variable?

ibg sbhin my value!

past n ba tlaga ang X or hanggang ngaun mhal moh pah?

Love Text Quotes 100
sumtyms we build up relationship
w/0 felings
w/0 luv
datz y pipol think ur jz playing
e paki b nla?
kya nga tayo nag oopen ng relationshp eh,
2 start..
fallin inluv.

No comments:

Post a Comment